Key Benefits of Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain Management can be used with or as an alternative to medication.
- Can improve the mobility and stability of the spine.
- Can improve mood, reduce stress or mild depression resulting from lower back pain.
- Can improve confidence and self esteem.
- Can decrease pain and aid a return to function and work.
- Can help prevent recurrence and improve posture and alignment.
- Exercise programme could be completed from the comfort of your own home.
Simon specialises in the prevention of lower back pain and holds a Level 4 Qualification in Lower Back Pain Management. He also holds a HNC in Sport & Exercise Sciences, University of Birmingham.
As a British Athletics accredited coach, Simon also trains middle distance runners with the potential of reaching Tokyo Olympics. Simon has coached English Schools & Championship medalists as well as an international cross country runner all from a young age.
He believes that correct posture, muscle balance and joint stability/flexibility is key for successful movement patterns. With the correct alignment and core stability people should be injury free and delivering functional needs without hesitation.
The private studio is located in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
22 George Road (Cul-de-sac end)
What We Do
Contact Simon King to arrange an in-depth two hour consultation regarding your Low Back Pain.
During the consultation firstly Simon will go through your current exercise/injury history and lifestyle traits that could be triggering LBP. A screening process will then take place with some various postural, movement and pelvic assessments to gather as much information as possible. This will enable Simon to establish the correct exercise programme design.
Any letters/reports from other health professionals can be looked at, so please bring in as much information as possible to enable us to work out what we can do to make the problem right. Self referrals will need to bring in doctors/consultants details in case their is a serious lower back problem.
If you believe that Simon King Fitness is for you, Simon will then give you a breakdown on how he will approach your training and the support you will be given including specific lower back pain exercises. These recommendations will be used to start you on the path to achieve your physiological demands of your fitness goals and the body you need/want.
Book for your first personal training session and Simon will compose a tailored training programme based on the latest and proven sport science training concepts to meet the goals you have in mind. This will be your programme which will typically last ten weeks. It will be specifically designed and will cover workout recommendations, nutritional advice, a flexibility guide and lifestyle changes which are extremely crucial. You will be given the programme on the day your first personal training session commences and it will be also sent through email so you can print it off and put it up on your wall if needs be.
First Training Session
Full control and personal attention will be provided in all the personal training sessions whereby all will start on a warm up and finish with a cool down. Flexibility is at the heart of personal training, as without this vital step you greatly increase the likelihood of getting injured.
You will be encouraged to execute the correct technique when learning a new movement. We have to achieve the best results effectively as we can. Sometimes a particular exercise may not be suitable, and that is when the exercise can be modified for one that suits you.
LBP Management Cost
- Initial Consultation will last around 2 hours and will cost £100
- If you then wish to proceed with the rehabilitation, it is recommended that you have ten one hour personal training sessions to have whenever you like. At least one session a week is recommended.
- Ten week training programme including daily training schedule suiting your lower back pain.
- Cost – £390 (£39 per hour).
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Programme
- Marathon Training Programme
- Core Stability Training Programme
- Sports Specific Training Programme
- Home Training Programme
- Cost – £50 each
- Full range of gym equipment:
- Cardiovascular machines
- Free weights area
- TRX suspension training equipment
- Showers and changing facilities are male/female separate.
- Outdoor facilities include a vast garden with a canal and hill nearby.
- Free car parking.
- Doctor, Physiotherapist and Neurophysiotherapist on site.
Contact Simon directly regarding Lower Back Pain Management:
Check out Simons availability below before leaving your name, number and details of what you would like to achieve.Availability