How It Works
- Complete the online questionnaire below if online personal training is for you.
- I will then assess what you want and start to devise your programme.
- Your programme will be sent via email or accessed on the google drive platform. If you have a specific training application you would like to use, you can input your training on any desired application of your choosing. The beauty of google drive is that you can access it with ease, and the spreadsheets are simple to follow and understand. See below for more details.
- I will then keep tabs on your programme and answer any questions you may have.
- Personalised 12 microcycles (weeks) of progressive training.
- Various workouts for continued progression.
- Exercise videos included for any exercise movements you are unsure of.
- Appropriate sets, repetitions and recovery for development.
- Nutritional advice is supported throughout the duration of your programme.
- Contact me via email at any time to discuss further improvements, or any questions you may have during the programme.
- Online personal training is for people who cannot visit a personal trainer, or prefer to train on their own accord.
- If you are looking to follow a training programme only, then the online training programmes may be suited for you.
- If you are looking for someone to keep track of your training, then this is the best option for you.
- If at anytime you feel that you need to brush up on technique, then you are more than welcome to visit the studio in the heart of England.
- If you do not stick to a particular diet/intake then you will more than likely be tracking your food. Those who track food and weight lose more pounds. I will only make you stick strictly to macros unless it’s really necessary.
- I am not there to assess your technique in person.
- Programmes will take a up to five days to structure and complete.
When completing the questionnaire below, firstly you would choose what training programme/unit you are looking to achieve. This could be either:
You may want to mix in a couple of training units. For example, you might like to maintain a reasonable amount of strength as well as being able to run consistently a 20/28 minute 5k every year. For this reason, you would do a mixture of lean muscle gain exercises as well as fitting in 2 x v02 max training units twice a week for a period of time. For example:
How many times a week can you train – a minimum of three times is required. This way I can find out what training units can be included with their respective recovery. During the questionnaire you would list what days you are able to train, so I can design your workout around your lifestyle to perfection.
For example, a client has requested that she can only train on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. She wants to follow a weight loss programme from home. Here is an example of what she might expect:
In order to progress and achieve your goals variables must change. These could be:
To maintain progress and record your achievements, you can also keep tabs on certain values depending your goals.
Examples of specific fitness tests are one-rep maximums, 500m row, cooper run (12 minute aerobic test), standing long jump or even a 60 second press up test. All tests are great to do, and are used as a benchmark. Failure to set goals can result in complacency. For example, I occasionally do parkruns and Pull Ups to find out where I am, and what training units I might need to change around or include.
Nutrition will be advised and will be custom made to suit your tastes and goals. Supplementation is not advised, however, if you believe you need an additional intake to whole foods, then we can look at the options available to us.
Please complete the ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING REGISTRATION FORM before proceeding to payment below.